Right From Our Establishment in This Industry, We Have Been Engaged in Manufacturing and Supplying an Extensive Range of Conductive Pad
. These Pads Are Made of Excellent Quality Silicone Rubber Sourced From Reputed Vendor of Market. Available for Clients in Varied Dimensions and Colors for Meeting Their Individual Requirements, the Entire Range of Conductive Pad is Stringently Tested on Various Standard Quality Parameters Before the Final Dispatch in Market.Features:
- High Temperature Resistance
- Good Dielectric Properties
- Thermally Conductive
Mini-muscle Stimulator With Cable Cord Conductive Silicon Rubber Pad/electrodes for Physiotheraphy / Current Theraphy Unit / MachineMaterial & Quality:-
- Material: Conductive Silicon >60 Ohms.
- Extra Cable Cord Will Be Charged for This Pad High Quality Flexible P.v.c Cable.0.2mm/40 Wires in Cable.
- Pad Color: Black
- Cable Color: - Red / Black / Blue / Yellow / Pink & Purple.
- Cable Length: 1 ½ Meter Long.
- Jack Pin Size: 5 / 32 (4mm) Both the Side or One Side 2mm and Other Side 5/32 (4mm) Pin.
- Dimension: - 1inc / 1½ Inc Pad.
- Design: - (Universal Designed).
- Packing: - Sealed in High Quality P.v.c. Plastic Cover High Quality Branded Look & Safety.
- Autoclavable (Reusable).
- Delivery Detail: - Immediate on Order Confirmation.
- (We Keep 10,000 Pcs Stock)
- Size / Length: - 1inc Length / 1½ Inc Breathe.
- Rubber Pad Material: - Conductive Rubber Pads in Silicon Rubber Having a Property of >60 Ohms. (Certified / Branded).
- Complimentary Free: - 2nos of Velcro Strap for Tying the Pad Size: - (24inc Long /1 ½ Inc Breath).
- Thickness: - 0.5mm to 3.5mm Tapper Pad.
- Safety Mode: - There Will Be No Edge on Any Part of the Silicon Rubber Patient Plate Which Will Damge (Hurt) the Patient.
- Easy to Use: - Apply Conductive Gely or Deep the Cotton Cloth in the Salted Water and Cover It for Safe Side Which Will Increase the Concuctivity and Also It Will Not Hurt the Patient.
Our Thermal Conductive Offers a Variety of Non Corrosive, Thermally Conductive Silicone Those Are Ideally Suited for Use in Bond Our Thermal Conductive Offers a Variety of Non Corrosive, Thermally Conductive Silicone That Are Ideally Suited for Use in Bonding Hybrid Circuit Substrates, Power Semiconductor Components and Devices to Heat Sinks as Well as for Use in Other Bonding Applications Where Flexibility and Thermal Conductivity Are Major Concerns. The Versions Are Also Ideal for Use as Thermally Conductive Potting Materials for Transformers, Power Supplies, Coils and Other Electronic Devices That Require Improved Thermal Dissipatio